Large Mixed Farm near the Alberta Border
This large mixed farm has 4,619 titled acres with 5,709 crown leased acres all located in one tight block. There is approximately 1,500 acre of grain land, 80 acres of hay land that is on flood irrigation, and the remainder is pasture. All of the pasture is native grass land. Total acres are 10,328.
The setting is beautiful as it sits at the Forks of the Red Deer River and the South Saskatchewan river. Moose, white tailed deer, mule deer and upland game all frequent the property.
All of the pasture land has river access and the cattle all drink from the river. Water is abundant.
The main yard has the following infrastructure:
- The main house is approximately 1,441 square feet over 1 ½ storey and has 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms.
- The second house is approximately 1,200 square feet in a bungalow layout, no one lives in this second home currently.
- The shop is non insulated but heated and is 32’ by 48’.
- The grain storage consists of 3 – 7,000 bushel flat bottom bins, 2 – 5,000 bushel hopper bins and approximately 50,000 bushels of various smaller steel storage.
- There are 5 wells and a spring at the yard site.
- Corrals, gates and handling facilities.
- Various outbuildings.
- Natural gas.
There is a steel Quonset and a wooden Quonset that is not located at the main yard.
Area: RM of Chesterfield #261
Cultivated Area: 2,203 acres (as per SAMA)
Total Asking Price: $5,250,000
Watch this drone video to see amazing footage of the whole property!
For More Information
The Cawkwell Group works with Buyers, Sellers, and Investors to make sure the process is simple, efficient, and rewarding!
Contact Ted Cawkwell to learn more or certainly to make an offer today! Ted is always happy to chat about farming and investing in Saskatchewan farmland. Call 1-306-986-7255 or email email@example.com.