Media coverage is a gift! I feel very fortunate to have been in many publications.
To continue providing exemplary customer service I enjoy being a thought leader. I like to share my knowledge and to help others navigate farmland.
Creating content takes time. To ensure I have enough time to write, I have assembled a dynamic team of individuals. Our team currently consists of 5 Client Services Specialists and a drone pilot/videographer. Not only do these individuals support me in my daily operations but they also afford me time to share my knowledge, with you.
I hope my knowledge, people power, and years of experience as an award-winning Realtor help serve your needs as a Buyer or Seller of farmland.
Media Coverage Publications:
- September 9, 2022 – Canada’s largest farmland owner sees a once-in-a-century opportunity for the agricultural sector – if Ottawa doesn’t mess it up
- February 14, 2022 – Prairie Price Drop? | The Western Producer
- February 14, 2022 – Landowner Upbeat on Prices | The Western Producer
- February 2, 2022 – Inflation sparks land interest | The Western Producer
- January 4, 2022 – Prairie Price Drop? | The Western Producer
- September 7, 2021 – Long Distance Farming the Latest Trend in Land Expansion
- April 15, 2020 – Farmland: balanced investor market emerges – Western Investing
- April 2, 2020 – Farm real estate holding steady amidst the COVID-19 pandemic – Farms.com
- April 30, 2019 – Holding Strong Article – Farms For Tomorrow
- April 8, 2019 – Realtor Showcase
- March 13, 2019 – RE/MAX Hustle Podcast
- February 14, 2019 – How to Get the Most out of a Farmland Sale – Western Producer
- May 1,2018 – Farmland Investing in Western Canada – Western Investor
- April 19, 2018 – Who Can Buy Your Farm? – Western Producer
- September 18th, 2017 – Giving Back – It’s part of the business – REM
- September 5th, 2017 – Top Agent Article
- February 22nd, 2017- One thing you can do to be more successful in Real Estate in 2017 – REM
- February 1st, 2017- Massive land sale in small-town Saskatchewan shows confidence in agriculture – Western Investor
- November 3rd, 2016 – Coming back to the back 40 – Western Producer
- October 6th, 2016 – Tisdale Farm sells for $26.5 million – PA Now
- September 27th, 2016 – Tisdale, Sask Farm Sells for $26.5 million – Western Producer
- September 26th, 2016 – $26,500,000 Farm Sale – Saskatoon CTV NEWS
- Apr 23, 2015 – Sask Mulls over Farmland Ownership – Saskatoon CTV NEWS
- Jun 30, 2014 – Getting Invested in Canadian Farmland – agadvance.com
- Apr 23, 2014 – Fine Lifestyles Magazine
- Apr 21, 2014 – Business Industry Magazine
If you need help buying or selling your farmland please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to have a call with you or respond to your email. I am here to serve you and your needs.